Monday, June 13, 2011

A Note of Gratitude

Throughout and after Katherine's journey across the Southern tier of the United States, many people have sent her cards expressing gratitude towards her. The note below is from a woman who Katherine never met.

Dear Katherine,

I am the sister of Julia Burnett of Spartanburg, S.C. She sent me the wonderful article of your cross-country ride across America, raising more than $214,000 for wound/ostomy care. My husband, Jim and I are so impressed with your dedication to this cause. Since we're living in Europe, he did send an electronic check to you a week or so ago. I've had an ostomy since December 2008. I'm very blessed to have the care of nurses at the wound care center of Barnes Hospital in St. Louis. I've even had good care from my St. Louis Center while living abroad for a year!

Though I've never met you, you are an inspiration to me and I'm sure many others who are aware of your dedication to this cause.


I would like to personally thank you for your efforts.

We will be returning to the states at the end of this month. If I'm ever in the Spartanburg area when you're in town, it would be a pleasure to meet you.

Best regards,
Elizabeth Marchbank

1 comment:

  1. Here you have providing very useful information Thanks for such an incredible site!
    College Grants

    ReplyDelete