Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Vital Information



It's been a month since our jubilant return in St. Augustine. The rememberance and reflection continue and the vital statistics have been of interest to many who followed the tour.

Some questions I receive include:
  • How much weight did you lose?
  • What happened to your body?
  • Are you sorry you passed up those desserts?
I weigh 118 - one pound more than the day I started the tour. Although I didn't lose weight, I still had to buy new pants. My pant size dropped from an eight to a six. My body fat dropped 10 percent, but those hand help measurements are not the most reliable. The chart says I am in the "acceptable" range, not the "fit" range. You can imagine how that sits with me!

So, am I sorry I passed up some desserts along the way? No, because I have never felt better or enjoyed more energy. I wish the same for each of you.

I'll look forward to seeing my WOCN colleagues in New Orleans next week. It's not too late to donate or give more to the WOCN Scholarship Fund to help us exceed $215,000!

No comments:

Post a Comment