Monday, April 25, 2011

According to Katherine: Move!


It saddens me to hear people say they dislike exercise, or even worse: “I hate to exercise.” Moving your body shouldn’t be drudgery! People can experience that natural high from releasing endorphins through a variety of ways: Walking, running, swimming, biking or even doing an exercise DVD.

Let’s not get confused, I’m no Jane Fonda. I’m just an ordinary female trying to be as healthy as possible, to live a longer and more fulfilling life.

Motivation should come from within. People should want to better themselves. Men and women alike would look and feel a lot better if they adhered to the principles introduced in the book Younger Next Year.

I encourage the people around me to get out and move. If you don’t move, you’ll miss out!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pep talk. I was pretty much sedentary until I found bikes - I guess you just have to keep trying until something "clicks". The link to the website and book, I will check it out as soon as I get home.

    ReplyDelete