Thursday, April 14, 2011

According to Katherine: Who Do You Admire?

One very famous woman has demonstrated two traits throughout her career.


Oprah has shown generosity and gratitude and because of her, I’ve worked to strengthen those traits in my own life. The number one lesson I learned from her is that it's not necessary to give big to be big givers.

That lesson has changed my life. I may not be able to reach the $200,000 goal myself, but I can help contribute and inspire others to give whatever they can to support such a great cause.

Oprah impacts millions of viewers, and I hope she would be glad to know I am one of them. She’s become a positive force in my life, and an inspiration. 

Who inspires you?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm, that's a great question, but sometimes a hard one to answer. Right now, today - it is the 15 of you on this tour.

    Every day that I ride a little farther or a little faster or a little stronger it is partly because I know you are out there. When I do my tour in 2013 you will all be part of my successes.

    ReplyDelete